Stuffed mushrooms are a hit at any gathering—especially when they're paired with Grand Cru®.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12-16 medium sized mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Roth Grand Cru®
- The night before serving, mix red wine and Worcestershire sauce. Toss mushrooms in mixture; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place onions, breadcrumbs, parsley, chard, olive oil, garlic and Grand Cru in a bowl. Stir to blend.
- Spoon some of the mixture into each mushroom cap. Place mushrooms on cookie sheet or oven proof skillet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until mushrooms are cooked and cheese is melted. Cool several minutes before serving.