Any cheese spread is only as good as the cheese. That's why this one's so good — thank you, Grand Cru® Original!
- 12 ounces Grand Cru® Original cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 4 dashes Tabasco® or hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons stoneground mustard
- 1/2 cup Honey Weiss Beer or any light, crisp beer, at room temperature
- Pumpernickel bread, grainy mustard and shaved red onion, for serving
- Place cheese, butter and onion in bowl of food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add scallions, Tabasco®, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Pulse until well combined.
- Add beer, and continue pulsing until smooth.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve on pumpernickel bread with grainy mustard, shaved red onion and ice cold beer.