Save some time this holiday season with these easy, four-ingredient Grand Cru® Picks. They're the perfect finger food for holiday festivities or a pre-dinner snack before the big meal is ready.
- 1 package (6-oz) Grand Cru® (Original or Reserve)
- 1 small bunch fresh sage
- 1 to 2 (3-oz) packages thinly-sliced prociutto
- 1 jar of your favorite preserves (fig, apple or cranberry all work well)
- Cut cheese into ½-inch cubes, then halve prosciutto slices into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
- Skewer 1 cheese cube, 1 leaf of sage and 1 piece of prosciutto onto a toothpick. Repeat until cheese is used.
- Arrange on a tray with a small bowl of your favorite preserves, for dipping.