An easy and yummy recipe that your whole family will love! Recipe by: Bev Weidner, Bev Cooks
- 1 (8 oz) box flat lasagna sheets (no-boil)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Once foaming, add the flour and whisk until it becomes a light golden brown. Add the minced garlic and whisk another few seconds to incorporate. Slowly add the milk, a half cup at a time until the sauce is slightly thickened and luscious. Season with a good pinch of salt. Keep the heat on a very low while you prep the rest, stirring it every few minutes to make sure nothing is sticking.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. I know these are no-boil sheets, but we need them soft and pliable! Drop 3 sheets in at a time and boil about a minute, maybe two. Use a pair of tongs to keep them separate and not sticking to each other.
- Once the sheets bend enough to roll up, remove them and place on paper towels. Keep boiling the sheets, 3 or 4 at a time until they’re all tender and easy to roll.
- Pour half a cup of the creamy sauce along the bottom of a small casserole dish (8×10). Mix the two grated cheeses together and place a small pinch down the center of each tender lasagna sheet. Lay one piece of ham on top of the cheese, then spoon a little bit of sauce over the ham.
- Gently roll up each sheet and place it in the pan seam side down. Continue rolling and filling the casserole dish. Top with the last bit of sauce drizzled over the top and the remaining grated cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is browning and bubbly.
- Garnish the dish with thinly sliced radishes and parsley leaves. Serve immediately!