A quick flatbread pizza made with Moody Blue is the perfect solution to a boring dinner.
- 1 prebaked pizza crust or flatbread
- ¼ cup fig spread
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ apple, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Roth® Moody Blue® Cheese, crumbled
- Shredded arugula to garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 450˚F.
- Coat top of pizza crust or flatbread with fig spread. Top with bacon, apple and Moody Blue Cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Top pizza/flatbread with shredded arugula, if desired.Serve immediately.