Blue cheese lovers will be delighted by this unexpected take on onion dip.
- 1 ¼ cup red onion, diced small
- ¾ cup pears, diced small
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Roth Buttermilk Blue®
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
- Roast diced onion and pears on parchment paper or a nonstick sheet pan until golden brown, approximately 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, Buttermilk Blue® cheese and honey.
- Blend in onions and pears. Serve with pita or naan crackers.