Don't prejudge the unlikely duo of pears and red onion–when teamed with blue cheese and sour cream, they make a deliciously complex dip.
- 1 1/4 cups finely diced red onion
- 3/4 cup finely diced pears, peeled
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled Roth® Buttermilk Blue® Cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Layer nonstick sheet pan with parchment paper. Arrange onion and pears over paper and roast until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, Roth Buttermilk Blue® Cheese and honey in medium bowl. Fold in onions and pears.
- Serve with pita or naan crackers.