A flatbread makes for a quick and easy side dish or meal.
- 1 tablespoon garlic in oil
- 1 8x8-inch naan style flatbread
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup 1/2-inch long asparagus pieces
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Roth® Fontina Cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar glaze
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Spread garlic over flatbread. Evenly distribute tomato, onion, mushrooms, asparagus, and oregano over flatbread. Top with cheese shreds.
- Place onto a stone or sheet pan and bake about 10 minutes, until flatbread is browned a bit and cheese is completely melted. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar glaze and serve immediately.