Grand Cru® Reserve
Grand Cru® Reserve is handcrafted in some of the finest and largest copper vats in the country. We hand-select wheels of Original Grand Cru® for 6+ months of aging in our cellars, resulting in our crowd-pleasing Reserve. It’s wildly awarded for its bold and savory taste, and rightfully so.
Ingredients: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container: Varied, Calories 110, Total Fat 9g (11% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (26% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (9% DV), Sodium 130mg (5% DV), Total Carb. <1g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugar 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 8g, Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 221mg (20% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 26mg (0% DV). * % DV = % Daily Value. CONTAINS MILK. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- Wolrd Cheese Awards Silver (wheel) 2018
- World Cheese Awards Bronze (block) 2018
- American Cheese Society 3rd Place 2018
- World Championship Cheese 2nd Place 2018
- U.S. CHAMPIONSHIP CHEESE CONTEST Best of Class 2017
- World Cheese Awards Gold Medal 2015, 2014
- World Dairy Expo Cheese & Butter Grand Champion 2014
- Global Cheese Awards Gold Medal 2014
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2013
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2013, 2012
- Wisconsin State Fair 2nd Place 2015
- Wisconsin State Fair 3rd Place 2014
- Fruit jam, mostarda
- Apricots (fresh, dried, or preserved)
- Riesling, Bock beer, IPA
- Adding to omelets, frittatas, or a quiche
- Topping green salads
- Grown-up mac & cheese
Find Grand Cru® Near YouWhere to Buy
About our Alpine-style cheeses
By crafting our Alpine-style cheeses like Grand Cru® in authentic copper vats with the finest Wisconsin milk, we’ve created an original cheese unmatched in America. Careful crafting brings out light floral notes, nutty undertones, a hint of fruitiness, and a mellow finish.