Grilled potatoes are a year-round staple. Whether you prepare them on an outdoor grill or inside, alpine-style Grand Cru® adds the perfect rich & nutty bite.
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds baby gold or red potatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 small Vidalia onions, chopped
- 3 diced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon diced chives
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, chopped and fried
- 1 (6-oz) wedge Roth Grand Cru® cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Heat outside grill to medium.
- Place butter pieces in 8- x 8-inch foil pan. Layer with potato slices, onions, green onions, chives and garlic. Sprinkle bacon and half the cheese over. Sprinkle with black pepper. Place rosemary sprig on top.
- Cover pan with foil and seal tightly. Place pan on grill and cover.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil, then top with remaining cheese. Continue to grill until cheese is melted and browned.
- To prepare these potatoes inside: heat oven to 400° F. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.