Oven-Baked Veggie Mac and Cheese is easy and SO satisfying. Made with Roth Havarti and Grand Cru®, and laced with sundried tomatoes and broccoli for a vegetable-packed punch.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Roth Original Havarti cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked short pasta such as elbows, campanelle or cavatappi
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Toss 1 1/2 cups Havarti and Grand Cru® mixture (reserving 1/2 cup) with cornstarch. Add milk and sundried tomatoes, and mix. Add pasta and stir. Place mixture in baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake 10 minutes until the pasta almost cooked through.
- Remove from oven and stir in broccoli; cover with foil and return to oven. Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- When pasta is fully cooked, remove foil, top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded Havarti and Grand Cru® mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top, and return to the oven until toasted and golden brown.