Brussels sprouts are an uncommon flatbread topping, but when paired with Grand Cru®, flavor magic happens.
- 1 small flatbread or naan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- 1/4 cup Brussels sprouts, shredded and cooked
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped bacon or prosciutto
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place flatbread on sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle remaining ingredients over.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until cheese melts and bacon is cooked. Let rest 3-4 minutes before cutting and serving.