Nothing fancy; just good. Sometimes, we crave simplicity.
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Original Havarti
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Original Grand Cru®
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup uncooked short pasta such as elbows, campanelle or cavatappi
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toss 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) Original Havarti and Original Grand Cru® mixture with cornstarch. Add milk and sundried tomatoes. Mix. Add pasta and stir. Place mixture in baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake 10 minutes. (The pasta should be about 2/3 cooked)
- Remove from oven and stir in broccoli; cover with foil and return to oven. Bake 5 additional minutes.
- When pasta is fully cooked, remove foil, top with remaining 1/2 cup (2 ounces) of Original Havarti and Original Grand Cru® mixture.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top and return to oven until crumbs are golden brown.